- You MUST have a working internet connection to be able to use this simulation!
- Windows XP SP2, Windows Vista, Windows 7 or Windows 8, 32 or 64 bit
- Intel Pentium 3.0 GHz or better
- 2GB RAM or more
- 300 MB hard disk space or more
- Graphics card with screen resolution of 1024x768 or better
- Sound Card
The simulation can run on a monitor with 1024×768 resolution, though we strongly encourage higher resolutions for a better simulation experience.For optimal results, you might consider having a widescreen monitor. Multiple widescreen monitors are ideal.
Microsoft .Net Framework
This computer program uses the Microsoft .NET Framework.If this is not available, it will be installed upon installation of the application.
- Windows 7, Windows 8 (32 or 64 Bit)
- 4 GB RAM memory
- High speed Internet connection (broadband)
- Widescreen with at least 1680x1050 resolution. Ideal: 2 or more screens.
Preview Simulation Zentralstellwerk Fulda by Signalsoft
Führerstandsmitfahrt Burghaun - Fulda Bronzell mit Animation
Here is a link to the location of this signal box from the OpenRailwaymap. This map provides current information.
The simulation may show a slightly different layout. This has to do with when the simulation displays the signal box.
Signalling Centre Fulda (FFU)
You MUST have a working internet connection to be able to use this simulation!
Because this simulation is very complex and is part of a larger platform in development, we would like to keep intensive contact with our customers and offer each user the latest version available. It is therefore that registration and use of the license key is obligatory.
The Signalling Centre Fulda is a very large panel and contains many new options and functions. It is a Sp Dr S 600 type of panel with complex operations and the use of a control monitor, just like the real thing! Fulda is in the centre of the North-South High Speed Line with ICE trains running up to 280 km/h! Due to the centre point of the station, there are many freight trains that need relief drivers. It's up to you to plan where they must relieve each other so that they don't block your traffic! Lots of challenges there!
Features of the Signalling Centre Fulda
- Contains a large area around Fulda including a good part of the High Speed Line and the line to Bebra
- 17 time table points are included.
- Complete 1:1 simulation of the original panel of the type Sp Dr S 600, Sp Dr S 60, Sp Dr S 2, MCL84 including all buttons!
- Zentralblock-System and Automatic Block System as well as LZB (ATC) - Full and Partial Block Modes
- Control Monitor for Data Entry
- ZNP 801 train number descriptor system
- Group buttons on panel and in separate window.
- Special zoom window
- Day and night brightness of signals with dimmer and bell.
- Logging printer with sound.
- 4 brightness levels for panel lighting.
Program and documentation is in English.
Some data of Signalling Centre Fulda
- 4136 possible routes (train, shunt, alternatives)
- 363 signals
- 209 switches/points/turnouts
- 544 track sections (235 km network length in total)
- 6720 panel tiles (!). In total 1313 buttons to press!
- up to 1300 trains per day, with many freight trains.
- 11 scenarios that will challenge your dispatching skills
The timetable is from Winter 2014/2015.
Signalling Centre Fulda (FFU)
- Brand: Signalsoft
- Product Code: 10000000038
- Cashback: 4.13€
- Availability: In Stock