- You MUST have a working internet connection to be able to use this simulation!
- Windows XP, Windows Vista, Windows 7 or Windows 8, 32 or 64 bit
- Intel Pentium 2.0 GHz or better
- 1GB RAM or more
- 200 MB hard disk space or more
- Graphics card with screen resolution of 1024x768 or better
The simulation can run on a monitor with 1024×768 resolution, though we strongly encourage higher resolutions for a better simulation experience.For optimal results, you might consider having a widescreen monitor. Multiple widescreen monitors are ideal.
Microsoft .Net Framework
This computer program uses the Microsoft .NET Framework.If this is not available, it will be installed upon installation of the application.
- Windows Vista or Windows 7, Windows 8 (32 or 64 Bit)
- 4 GB RAM memory
- High speed Internet connection (broadband)
- Widescreen with at least 1680x1050 resolution. Ideal: 2 or more screens.
Here is a link to the location of this signal box from the OpenRailwaymap. This map provides current information.
The simulation may show a slightly different layout. This has to do with when the simulation displays the signal box.
PSB Wuppertal-Oberbarmen (KWO)
You MUST have a working internet connection to be able to use this simulation!
Because this simulation is very complex and is part of a larger platform in development, we would like to keep intensive contact with our customers and offer each user the latest version available. It is therefore that registration and use of the license key is obligatory.
The Power Signal Box of Wuppertal-Oberbarmen is located in the narrow valley of the Wupper river. It is the largest signal box between Cologne/Düsseldorf and Hagen. There is a pretty complex mix of long distance, regional and local passenger trains, as well as a whole load of freight trains.
Features of the Wuppertal-Oberbarmen simulation:
- Contains the area between Wuppertal Central Station, Remscheid and Hagen Central Station.
- Automatic Route Setting System partly available for the Commuter Line (S-Bahn Stammstrecke)
- 15 time table points are included.
- Complete 1:1 simulation of the original panel including all buttons!
- Nummernstellpult (numerical entry) with shortcuts and preset routes.
- Selbstblock 60 and Zentralblock-Systems for block operations
- ZNP 801 train number descriptor system
- Group buttons on panel and in separate window.
- Special zoom window
- Ausfahrensperrenmelder (Exit Lock indicators)
- Mittelweichen (middle switches) and Mittelweichengruppentaste
- Day and night brightness of signals with dimmer and bell.
- Logging printer with sound.
- 4 brightness levels for panel lighting.
Program and documentation is in English.
Some data of the Signalling Centre Wuppertal-Oberbarmen:
- 1531 possible routes (train, shunt, alternatives)
- 200 signals
- 160 switches/points/turnouts
- 352 track sections (155 km network length in total)
- 6520 panel tiles (!). In total 781 buttons to press!
- up to 1200 trains per day!
The timetable is from Winter 2012/2013. The timetable contains next to the commuter and local trains of course all ICE, IC. Also a whole bunch of freight trains go through the area!
PSB Wuppertal-Oberbarmen (KWO)
- Brand: Signalsoft
- Product Code: 10000000023
- Cashback: 2.07€
- Availability: In Stock