- You MUST have a working internet connection to be able to use this simulation!
- Windows XP SP2, Windows Vista, Windows 7, 8 or 10, 32 or 64 bit
- Intel Pentium 3.0 GHz or better
- 2GB RAM or more
- 300 MB hard disk space or more
- Graphics card with screen resolution of 1024x768 or better
- Sound Card
The simulation can run on a monitor with 1024×768 resolution, though we strongly encourage higher resolutions for a better simulation experience.For optimal results, you might consider having a widescreen monitor. Multiple widescreen monitors are ideal.
Microsoft .Net Framework
This computer program uses the Microsoft .NET Framework.If this is not available, it will be installed upon installation of the application.
- Windows 7, Windows 8 (32 or 64 Bit)
- 4 GB RAM memory
- High speed Internet connection (broadband)
- Widescreen with at least 1680x1050 resolution. Ideal: 2 or more screens.
Here is a link to the location of this signal box from the OpenRailwaymap. This map provides current information.
The simulation may show a slightly different layout. This has to do with when the simulation displays the signal box.
PSB Karlsruhe (RK)
You MUST have a working internet connection to be able to use this simulation!
Because this simulation is very complex and is part of a larger platform in development, we would like to keep intensive contact with our customers and offer each user the latest version available. It is therefore that registration and use of the license key is obligatory.
The Signalling Centre Karlsruhe Central Station is a very complex panel, with challenging operations and contains many new options and functions. It is a Sp Dr S 60 type of panel with traffic coming from 6 directions towards Karlsruhe and many shunting operations from and to the stabling yard. The simulation offers many other features around operations with a lot of different challenges around special events. One specialty with Karlsruhe is the large mixture of heavy rail traffic and trolleys (streetcars) that come from and go to the street car network.
Features of the Signalling Centre Karlsruhe:
- Contains a complex layout in Karlsruhe with many routes coming in and out
- 9 time table points are included.
- Complete 1:1 simulation of the original panel of the type Sp Dr S 60 including all buttons!
- Zentralblock-System and Automatic Block System as well as LZB (ATC) - Full Block Mode
- Number Entry System for Route Setting
- Special Memory Block on Panel for Route Setting (New!)
- ZNP 801 train number descriptor system
- Group buttons on panel and in separate window.
- Special zoom window
- Day and night brightness of signals with dimmer and bell
- Logging printer with sound
- 4 brightness levels for panel lighting
- Special system for Trolley System (error prevention)
Program and documentation is in English.
Some data of Signalling Centre Karlsruhe
- 4233 possible routes (train, shunt, alternatives)
- 283 signals
- 191 switches/points/turnouts
- 368 track sections (90 km network length in total)
- 5600 panel tiles (!). In total 866 buttons to press!
- up to approximately 1500 trains per day, with many freight trains and street cars (trolleys)
The timetable is from Winter 2015/2016.
PSB Karlsruhe (RK)
- Brand: Signalsoft
- Product Code: 10000000039
- Cashback: 3.30€
- Availability: In Stock