- Windows XP SP2, Windows Vista, Windows 7, Windows 8 or Windows 10, 32 or 64 bit
- Intel Pentium 2.0 GHz or better
- 1GB RAM or more
- 200 MB hard disk space or more
- Graphics card with screen resolution of 1024x768 or better
- Sound Card
The simulation can run on a monitor with 1024×768 resolution, though we strongly encourage higher resolutions for a better simulation experience.For optimal results, you might consider having a widescreen monitor. Multiple widescreen monitors are ideal.
Microsoft .Net Framework
This computer program uses the Microsoft .NET Framework.If this is not available, it will be installed upon installation of the application.
- Windows 7, Windows 10 (32 or 64 Bit)
- 4 GB RAM memory
- High speed Internet connection (broadband)
- Widescreen with at least 1680x1050 resolution. Ideal: 2 or more screens.
Here is a link to the location of this signal box from the OpenRailwaymap. This map provides current information.
The simulation may show a slightly different layout. This has to do with when the simulation displays the signal box.
PSB Herzogenrath (KHEZ)
Because this simulation is very complex and is part of a larger platform in development, we would like to keep intensive contact with our customers and offer each user the latest version available. It is therefore that registration and use of the license key is obligatory.
The Power Signal Box of Herzogenrath is a smaller panel with a modern box of the type "Sp Dr S 600". This is a further development of the German Railways after the succesful Sp Dr S 60 type. The Sp Dr S 600 type of boxes provide more functionality and safety for the dispatchers. Additionally a Control Monitor is available. This because the panel is a “standing up one” remotely operated by the Control Monitor.
Herzogenrath is a signal box to start with the Sp Dr S600 panels with a Control Monitor. (Before you would dig in into Signalling Centre)
Features of the Herzogenrath Simulation::
- Contains the area between Geilenkirchen and Aachen-West, as well the single line to the Netherlands and to Stolberg.
- 11 time table points are included.
- Complete 1:1 simulation of the original panel of the type Sp Dr S 600 including all buttons!
- Control Monitor for remote operation of the panel
- Zentralblock-System 600 for block operations
- DUS501 Remote Control Operation system (with many oddities) for the Kohlscheid area
- ZNP 801 train number descriptor system
- Group buttons on panel and in separate window.
- Special zoom window
- Target Lock Indicator, Flank Protection Annunciator, Track Lock Indicator, it's all in there!
- Day and night brightness of signals with dimmer and bell.
- Logging printer with sound.
- Button sounds
- 4 brightness levels for panel lighting.
Program and documentation is in English.
Some data of Signal Box Herzogenrath:
- 317 possible routes (train, shunt, alternatives)
- 84 signals
- 53 switches/points/turnouts
- 136 track sections (75 km network length in total)
- 2808 panel tiles. In total 312 buttons to press!
- up to 255 trains per day!
The timetable is from Winter 2016/2017.
PSB Herzogenrath (KHEZ)
- Brand: Signalsoft
- Product Code: 10000000040
- Cashback: 1.65€
- Availability: In Stock