- You MUST have a working internet connection to be able to use this simulation!
- Windows XP, Windows Vista, Windows 7, Windows 8 (32 Bit or 64 Bit Version)
- Intel Pentium 2.0 GHz or better
- 1GB RAM or more
- 200 MB hard disk space or more
- Graphics card with screen resolution of 1024x768 or better
- Sound Card
The simulation can run on a monitor with 1024×768 resolution, though we strongly encourage higher resolutions for a better simulation experience.For optimal results, you might consider having a widescreen monitor. Multiple widescreen monitors are ideal.
Microsoft .Net Framework
This computer program uses the Microsoft .NET Framework.If this is not available, it will be installed upon installation of the application.
- Windows Vista or Windows 7, Windows 8 (32 or 64 Bit)
- 4 GB RAM memory
- High speed Internet connection (broadband)
- Widescreen with at least 1680x1050 resolution. Ideal: 2 or more screens.
Here is a link to the location of this signal box from the OpenRailwaymap. This map provides current information.
The simulation may show a slightly different layout. This has to do with when the simulation displays the signal box.
PSB Heidelberg Hbf (RH)
You MUST have a working internet connection to be able to use this simulation!
Because this simulation is very complex and is part of a larger platform in development, we would like to keep intensive contact with our customers and offer each user the latest version available. It is therefore that registration and use of the license key is obligatory.
The Signalling Centre Heidelberg Hbf is a classical panel that was replaced in 2006 by a electronic system. The simulation is set in 1996 while the Heidelberg Shunting Yard was still in service and many freight and local commuter trains filled the timetable. This makes Heidelberg fairly busy..
Features of the Signalling Centre Heidelberg Hbf:
- Contains the area between Mannheim, Mannheim-Friedrichsfeld, Neckargemünd, and Wiesloch-Walldorf
- Complete 1:1 simulation of the original panel of the type Sp Dr S 59/60 including all buttons!
- Automatic Block System
- ZNP 801 train number descriptor system
- Group buttons on panel and in separate window.
- Special zoom window
- Day and night brightness of signals with dimmer and bell.
- Logging printer with sound.
- 4 brightness levels for panel lighting.
(work in progress!)
Program and documentation is in English.
Some data of Signalling Centre Heidelberg Hbf
- 1565 possible routes (train, shunt, alternatives)
- 188 signals
- 170 switches/points/turnouts
- 322 track sections (123 km network length in total)
- 2400 panel tiles (!). In total 578 buttons to press!
- up to 500 trains per day!
The timetable is from Summer 1996. The timetable contains all long distance trains (ICE, IC), regional, and commuter trains.
PSB Heidelberg Hbf (RH)
- Brand: Signalsoft
- Product Code: 10000000037
- Cashback: 3.30€
- Availability: In Stock