- Windows XP, Windows Vista, Windows 7, Windows 8 (32 Bit or 64 Bit Version)
- Intel Pentium 2.0 GHz or better
- 1GB RAM or more
- 200 MB hard disk space or more
- Graphics card with screen resolution of 1024x768 or better
- Sound Card
The simulation can run on a monitor with 1024×768 resolution, though we strongly encourage higher resolutions for a better simulation experience.For optimal results, you might consider having a widescreen monitor. Multiple widescreen monitors are ideal.
Microsoft .Net Framework
This computer program uses the Microsoft .NET Framework.If this is not available, it will be installed upon installation of the application.
- Windows Vista or Windows 7, Windows 8 (32 or 64 Bit)
- 4 GB RAM memory
- High speed Internet connection (broadband)
- Widescreen with at least 1680x1050 resolution. Ideal: 2 or more screens.
Here is a link to the location of this signal box from the OpenRailwaymap. This map provides current information.
The simulation may show a slightly different layout. This has to do with when the simulation displays the signal box.
PSB Düsseldorf-Gerresheim (KDGE)
Because this simulation is very complex and is part of a larger platform in development, we would like to keep intensive contact with our customers and offer each user the latest version available. It is therefore that registration and use of the license key is obligatory.
The Power Signal Box of Düsseldorf-Gerresheim is locked in between Wuppertal-Vohwinkel and Düsseldorf Hbf. It is a box of the type "Sp Dr S 600". This is a further development of the German Railways after the succesful Sp Dr S 60 type. The Sp Dr S 600 type of boxes provide more functionality and safety for the dispatchers.
Düsseldorf-Gerresheim is a very busy crossing point. Besided all the traffic from Wuppertal-Vohwinkel, the Euregiobahn Railway crosses the lines too. This makes it a real puzzle a couple of times per hour...
This simulation is meant/designed as a connection to the simulation Wuppertal-Vohwinkel (and future Düsseldorf Hbf). It CAN run as a stand alone of course.
Features of the Düsseldorf-Gerresheim Simulation::
- Contains the area between Wuppertal-Vohwinkel and Düsseldorf Hbf
- 6 time table points are included.
- Complete 1:1 simulation of the original panel of the type Sp Dr S 600 including all buttons!
- Zentralblock-System 600 for block operations
- ZNP 801 train number descriptor system
- Group buttons on panel and in separate window.
- Special zoom window
- Target Lock Indicator, Flank Protection Annunciator, Track Lock Indicator, it's all in there!
- Day and night brightness of signals with dimmer and bell.
- Logging printer with sound.
- 4 brightness levels for panel lighting.
Program and documentation is in English.
Some data of Signal Box Düsseldorf-Gerresheim:
- 227 possible routes (train, shunt, alternatives)
- 79 signals
- 44 switches/points/turnouts
- 136 track sections (80 km network length in total)
- 1008 panel tiles (!). In total 244 buttons to press!
- up to 1200 trains per day!
The timetable is from Winter 2012/2013. The timetable contains next to the commuter and local trains and the Euregiobahn trains.
PSB Düsseldorf-Gerresheim (KDGE)
- Brand: Signalsoft
- Product Code: 10000000034
- Cashback: 1.65€
- Availability: In Stock