- You MUST have a working internet connection to be able to use this simulation!
- Windows XP SP2, Windows Vista, Windows 7 or Windows 8, Windows 10, 32 or 64 bit
- Intel Pentium 2.0 GHz or better
- 1GB RAM or more
- 200 MB hard disk space or more
- Graphics card with screen resolution of 1024x768 or better
- Sound Card
The simulation can run on a monitor with 1024×768 resolution, though we strongly encourage higher resolutions for a better simulation experience.For optimal results, you might consider having a widescreen monitor. Multiple widescreen monitors are ideal.
Microsoft .Net Framework
This computer program uses the Microsoft .NET Framework.If this is not available, it will be installed upon installation of the application.
- Windows Vista or Windows 7, Windows 8 (32 or 64 Bit)
- 4 GB RAM memory
- High speed Internet connection (broadband)
- Widescreen with at least 1680x1050 resolution. Ideal: 2 or more screens.
Here is a link to the location of this signal box from the OpenRailwaymap. This map provides current information.
The simulation may show a slightly different layout. This has to do with when the simulation displays the signal box.
PSB Duisburg Central Station (EDG)
You MUST have a working internet connection to be able to use this simulation!
Because this simulation is very complex and is part of a larger platform in development, we would like to keep intensive contact with our customers and offer each user the latest version available. It is therefore that registration and use of the license key is obligatory.
The Signalling Centre Duisburg Hbf is a hybrid between S59 and S60 type of signal panels. This shows the dispatchers various old and new forms of signalling. Some indications are available in S59 that are not in S60 and the other way around.
Also two remote control areas are included in the panel. These show similar, but less technical information about routes and signals. Even more of a challenge to work with!
This panel will go out of service in the Summer of 2014. It then will be a piece of history…
This simulation is prepared for linking up with line operations to Oberhausen Hbf, Düsseldorf-Unterrath/Düsseldorf Hbf that will be released in the near future.
Features of the Signalling Centre Duisburg Hbf:
- Contains the area between Oberhausen, Mülheim(Ruhr), Rheinhausen and Düsseldorf Hbf
- 5 time table points are included.
- Complete 1:1 simulation of the original panel of the type Sp Dr S 60/S59 including all buttons!
- Zentralblock-System and Automatic Block System
- ZNP 801 train number descriptor system
- Group buttons on panel and in separate window.
- Special zoom window
- High Speed trains with LZB Cabsignalling on the high speed line to Düsseldorf
- Day and night brightness of signals with dimmer and bell.
- Logging printer with sound.
- 4 brightness levels for panel lighting.
Program and documentation is in English.
Some data of Signalling Centre Duisburg Hbf
- 2225 possible routes (train, shunt, alternatives)
- 252 signals
- 176 switches/points/turnouts
- 411 track sections (149 km network length in total)
- 3600 panel tiles (!). In total 717 buttons to press!
- up to 1500 trains per day!
The timetable is from Winter 2012/2013. The timetable contains all long distance trains (ICE, IC), regional, commuter and S-Bahn trains. Also about 230 freight trains navigate through the area.
PSB Duisburg Central Station (EDG)
- Brand: Signalsoft
- Product Code: 10000000035
- Cashback: 3.30€
- Availability: In Stock