- Windows XP, Vista or Windows 7 (recommended)
- Pentium III with at least 1,2 Ghz or better
- Minimum 1 GB free memory
- 300 MB available on hard disk
- Graphic card with at least a resolution of 1024x768 (1680x1050 is advisable)
- Internetconnection (To download updates and to use the multiplayer functionality!)
- Windows 7
- Good average computer
- To have two monitors is AWESOME!
Here is a link to the location of this signal box from the OpenRailwaymap. This map provides current information.
The simulation may show a slightly different layout. This has to do with when the simulation displays the signal box.
PSB Braunschweig Hbf (BS)
This simulation offers a very detailed copy of a very common German Type of a Power Signal Box (Sp Dr S 60).
Simulated is the time during Winter 1974/1975. It was an area close to the east-German border with only Diesel and still some steam! The Steam Shops in Braunschweig were closed in 1976.
It’s your task as a dispatcher to keep those trains running! You have a lot of additional dispatching aids available, that makes your life easier. Also you can share the signal box panel with any friend on the world in the Dispatcher Centre! Dispatching live together is the greates fun you can imagine!
If you are not familiar with this type of signal boxes, simply try our training panel „Littletown“ (Kleinstadt).
It’s a fully working simulation, though it’s only a four platform layout on a main line. Try this first, before you jump in the real world of dispatching!
What’s available in Braunschweig Hbf?
- More than 180 switches (points), double slip switches and crosses
- More than 350 track sections
- More than 200 signals
- More than 2000 possible train and shunting routes
- More than 800 buttons on the panel!
- More than 400 trains per day
- Very detailed simulation of a Sp Dr S 60 panel
- Group Button Operations (to throw switches, auxiliary actions, etc)
- Train Descriptor System
- Communication System with Cab Secure Radio Operator, Telephone and Train Announcements
- Free zooming in and out of the signal panel
- 14 possible movement orders
- Passenger Information Devices (PID) and their operating equipement
- Train Routes, Shunt Routes, Overlap Routes, Flank Protection and German Type of Flank Protection (Zwieschutzweiche)
- Main Signal, Shunt Sgnals, Distant Signals, Call On Signals.
- 6 Junction with Automatic Route Setting with Train Steering Number
- Graphic Track Occupation Viewer and Line Diagrams to help you dispatch
- And a lot more!
PSB Braunschweig Hbf (BS)
- Brand: Signalsoft
- Product Code: 10000000003
- Cashback: 1.03€
- Availability: In Stock