- You MUST have a working internet connection to be able to use this simulation!
- Windows XP SP2, Windows Vista, Windows 7 or higher, 32 or 64 bit
- 2.0 GHz processor
- 1GB RAM memory
- 500MB space free on hard disk
- Sound Card
The simulation can run on a monitor with 1024×768 resolution, though we strongly encourage higher resolutions for a better simulation experience.For optimal results, you might consider having a widescreen monitor. Multiple widescreen monitors are ideal.
Microsoft .Net Framework
This computer program uses the Microsoft .NET Framework.If this is not available, it will be installed upon installation of the application.
- 3 GHz multi-core CPU
- 2 GB RAM Memory
Here is a link to the location of this signal box from the OpenRailwaymap. This map provides current information.
The simulation may show a slightly different layout. This has to do with when the simulation displays the signal box.
PSB Köln Hbf (KK)
You MUST have a working internet connection to be able to use this simulation!
This version is equipped with the infrastructure of 2001. If you only want to work in 2001, you can use this simulation. If you want to work in 2012 and later as well, you must purchase the combination of PSB Cologne and PSB Cologne 2012. if you own the 2001 version already, you will receive a special message in February 2013.
Because this simulation is very complex and is part of a larger platform in development, we would like to keep intensive contact with our customers and offer each user the latest version available. It is therefore that registration and use of the license key is obligatory.
The Power Signal Box of Cologne Central Station (Köln Hbf) is one of the largest signal boxes in Germany. Though it seems to have a limited amount of tracks, though the amount of traffic is immense!
Features of the Cologne Hbf Simulation:
- Contains the area between Köln-Kalk, Köln-Mülheim, Köln-Chorweiler, Köln-West, Köln-Ehrenfeld. (Köln Hbf, Köln Bbf, Köln-Deutz)
- Neighbour Dispatchers of Köln-Deutz and Köln-Nippes are fully automated, though you are able to interfere via a generic dispatching screen (like an IECC)
- The Service Yard of Köln-Betriebsbahnhof is included in the simulation!
- Trains via the famous Schlundgleis are possible in case of irregularities between Köln-West and Köln Hbf
- S-Bahn Stammstrecke (Commuter Line) between Köln-Mülheim and Köln-Chorweiler completely included.
- Train Steering System (Zuglenkung) for the Commuter Line (S-Bahn Stammstrecke)
- Commuter trains of the S-Bahn in Köln-Nippes can do a short turnaround to save time in stead of going into the Wendeanlage
- 10 time table points are included: Köln Hbf, Köln-Deutz, Köln-Buchforst, Köln-Trimbornstrasse, Köln-Hansaring, Köln-Nippes, Köln-Nippes-Wendeanlage, Köln-Hansaring-Wendeanlage, Köln-Zoobrücke-Wendeanlage, Köln-Betriebsbahnhof
- "Nachfahren"-procedure with the cover signals in Köln Hbf
- Partial Route Procedures for routes to and from Köln-Betriebsbahnhof
- "Train Ready" indicators from the platform managers in Köln Hbf
- Complete 1:1 simulation of the original panel including all buttons!
- Nummernstellpult (numerical entry) with shortcuts and preset routes.
- Selbstblock 60 and Zentralblock-Systems for block operations
- ZNP 801 train number descriptor system
- Group buttons on panel and in separate window.
- Special zoom window
- Ausfahrensperrenmelder (Exit Lock indicators)
- Mittelweichen (middle switches) and Mittelweichengruppentaste
- Day and night brightness of signals with dimmer and bell.
- Logging printer with sound.
- 4 brightness levels for panel lighting.
Program and documentation is in English.
Some data of Zentralstellwerk Köln Hbf:
- 12.400 possible routes (train, shunt, alternatives)
- 356 signals (225 main signals, 90 cover signals (!))
- 254 switches/points/turnouts
- 571 track sections (103 km network length in total)
- 3960 panel tiles (!). In total 486 buttons to press!
- up to 1510 trains per day!
The timetable is from summer 2001. The timetable contains next to the commuter and local trains of course all ICE, IC, ED, Thalys (TGV-PBKA), INT and the Metropolitan push-pull train sets. Next to that there is a large amount of traffic between the service yards Köln-Deutzerfeld en Köln-Betriebsbahnhof.
PSB Köln Hbf (KK)
- Brand: Signalsoft
- Product Code: 10000000011
- Cashback: 3.30€
- Availability: In Stock